You are an experienced Linux developer – kernel work, driver internals, udev and hotplug skills, shell scripting and C programming. You also understand modern, embedded mobile devices. Are we looking for a unicorn? The elusive Yeti? We are on the hunt!
- Embedded mobile (Linux and/or Android) development, C programming, and shell scripting proficiency
- Linux 2.6 kernel sysfs/device tree knowledge
- Kernel experience in an embedded architecture (like PPC, MIPS, or ARM). Let’s get serious here – our first choice here is ARM based platform experience. Even better, if its OMAP experience
- Familiarity with Linux usb stack would be a plus too
- GNU tools/Cross-compiling experience
- You are a wireless data aficionado with modern/embedded wireless experience with mobile telephony and mobile data technology. You’ve got knowledge of air interfaces, like HSPA, EVDO and 3G or 4G (LTE, WiMAX). Or maybe its short- range wireless protocols, including Bluetooth, WiFi, and other 802.11 standards… How about service/process communication, mobile applications
- You know your way around board design, with layout and schematic capture skill.
- Experience and participation with open source project(s) a big plus.
Submit your resume, cover letter and applicable stuffs. Tell us why we need you! Help us get to know you.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — HAX Hardware Trends 2017
Wearables — Tidy wires are happy wires
Electronics — Coin Cell Current
Biohacking — Circuit Board Borg Leg Tattoo Sleeve
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.