ASK AN ENGINEER – 10/23/2010 10pm ET TONIGHT!
Topics include: Adafruit and Arduino mention on NPR’s Science Friday, Teensys back in stock, badges back in stock, Apple’s Adafruit screws, Bunnie to testify about fair use? Atmel has a store, This Old Pick and Place, Pick and Place tutorials, JOBS board and featured jobs, new kit – THE BRAIN MACHINE, the TRIPLE NICKEL timer, how we take photos using a foot pedal, your questions, trivia, a cat and more.
What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or a seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer your engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. Mosfet the cat stops by too. Previous chats can be viewed at http://www.adafruit.com/ask
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- Watch the show with an iPad, iPhone or Android phone!
See you there!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.