NEW PRODUCT – OptiVisor – head-mounted magnifier – LX. Electronic parts are getting smaller and smaller, requiring good vision. To avoid eye-strain we like to don one of these OptiVisors. They’re a little dorky but they work very nicely, especially for glasses-wearers. Will improve your soldering technique overnight!
- Lightweight lenses and tough materials are designed to last a lifetime.
- Optical prismatic 5x magnification lenses from precision ground and highly polished molds.
- Adjustable side pivots allow the visor to tilt at your fingertips.
- Dial adjustment headband conforms to comfortably fit all head sizes.
- Genuine leather padded comfort band with orthopedic felt for extra comfort.
- Made in the USA (Kansas, no less!)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Airbnb’s Internal University to Teach Data Science
Wearables — Faking wood
Electronics — Trouble with LM741
Biohacking — Nike’s Unlimited Stadium Will Put Your Best Foot Forward
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.