NEW PRODUCT – OptiVisor – head-mounted magnifier – LX. Electronic parts are getting smaller and smaller, requiring good vision. To avoid eye-strain we like to don one of these OptiVisors. They’re a little dorky but they work very nicely, especially for glasses-wearers. Will improve your soldering technique overnight!
- Lightweight lenses and tough materials are designed to last a lifetime.
- Optical prismatic 5x magnification lenses from precision ground and highly polished molds.
- Adjustable side pivots allow the visor to tilt at your fingertips.
- Dial adjustment headband conforms to comfortably fit all head sizes.
- Genuine leather padded comfort band with orthopedic felt for extra comfort.
- Made in the USA (Kansas, no less!)
In stock and shipping now!
Join 4,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
Learn “How Computers Work” with Bill Gates, Ladyada and more – From Code.org !
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — Pololu’s New Machines
Wearables — Glue for the occasion
Electronics — Disable unused channels!
Biohacking — Two Blood Meters to Start Your Biohacking Adventure
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.