Today’s featured job – Reliability Engineer (EE) at Solectria Renewables – Adafruit Jobs Board..
Solectria Renewables is America’s leading manufacturer of power inverters for solar photovoltaic applications. We are proud to offer products that are made in America. We offer a friendly work environment, great benefits, the ability to work with cutting edge technology and the chance to work with an innovative and dynamic team. We are conveniently located in Lawrence, Massachusetts off I-495 in the Riverwalk complex. Solectria Renewables is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TITLE: Reliability Engineer
SUPERVISOR: Production Engineering Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Exempt, full-time
LOCATION: Lawrence, MA
- Maintenance and improvement of highest level inverter reliability
- Root cause analysis of inverter field returns including authoring corrective action reports
- Suggest design improvements to improve reliability
- Qualification tests of new products including HALT
- FMEA analysis of new products
- Constant interaction with field service and production departments
- Other duties as assigned
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Samsung & Batteries
Wearables — Vintage cosplay resources
Electronics — Hummm… 60Hz noise in your amplifier driving you nuts?
Biohacking — Hykso: Punch Tracking Sensors
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.