The Art of Electronics – Student manual with exercises, plastic comb binder by Thomas C. Hayes & Paul Horowitz. This manual is both a guide and aid to users of The Art of Electronics. It is carefully organized to follow the chapters of the main text, providing extra explanatory notes, worked examples, solutions to selected exercises and laboratory exercises. Learning aids such as glossaries, reading assignments, objectives, data sheets and summaries are also included. The manual is a product of many years’ teaching at Harvard University, which has given the authors direct knowledge of concepts that students find difficult. The extra explanatory detail makes this manual an essential purchase for students using The Art of Electronics.
- companion to the Text, defines an analog and a digital course
- presents course as 23 class and lab sessions, linked to selected readings in Text;
- class notes explicate Text material; these notes cross-reference Text readings.
- 17 worked examples show problem-solving procedures in detail:
- Jargon and Terms provides glossary for each relevant Text Chapter;
- chapter review flags principal circuits and ideas
- 614 pages; more than 700 figures
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Samsung & Batteries
Wearables — Vintage cosplay resources
Electronics — Hummm… 60Hz noise in your amplifier driving you nuts?
Biohacking — Hykso: Punch Tracking Sensors
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.