Based on libfreenect and ROS-kinect patches, this software provides simple opensource visualization and calibration tools for Linux:
– Real-time 3d point clouds in metric space
– Grabbing and replay of previously grabbed frames
– Export for Blender / Meshlab
– Faster triangulated rendering
– Simple filters
– Infrared output (see the second half of the video)
– Motor control
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — HAX Hardware Trends 2017
Wearables — Stay put, paint!
Electronics — Clarify your supply
Biohacking — Nucleus 7 – A Native Cochlear Sound Processor for iPhone
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.