Each day during the week we’re going to have a sale on one item in our store week days 12/6 through 12/21. Just tune in to the site, or twitter or our RSS feed each day for the code that will give you 11% off.
The items will all go to eleven % off. Each day, eleven, eleven, eleven and… It’s not ten. You see, most places, you know, will be doing sales at 10% off. They’re stuck on 10% off – Where can they go from there? Where? Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do? Put it up to eleven.
With all that said, today’s 11% off item is the Extech EX330 autoranging multimeter with thermometer & type K remote probe. Use the code EXTECH on checkout and get the Extech EX330 for 11% off. Today only! 12:01am ET to 11:59pm ET 12/7/2010
If you’re looking for one of the best multimeters, we’re proud to now offer our personal favorite! The Extech EX330 “12 Function Mini MultiMeter + Non-Contact Voltage Detector. Autoranging DMM with NCV detector and Temperature function”. This product is the winner of EEVBlog Multimeter Shootout (Extech press release) & Dave’s site here – and on top of that, its been our daily-use multimeter for over 3 years. It’s compact, has auto-off, tons of features and a temperature probe for checking thermal properties, soldering iron calibration and perhaps even a DIY reflow control
Compact auto-ranging multimeter features extra large 4000 count display and built-in non-contact AC voltage detector. Advanced function include Frequency (nice for checking UART baud rates, crystal oscillators), Duty Cycle, Capacitance and Temperature (is your power supply overheating?), Diode test and continuity beeper. Rubber holster protects meter. UL listed Cat III – 600V. Includes test leads, Type K temperature probe, two AA batteries and tilt stand. UL listed. Large display and a host of features.
- Autoranging DMM with 12 functions and 0.5% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage measurement – 0.1mV to 600V
- AC/DC Current – 0.1uF to 10A
- Resistance – 0.1Ω to 40MΩ
- Capacitance – 0.001nF to 200μF
- Frequency & Duty Cycle – 0.001Hz to 40MHz / 0.1% to 99.9% duty
- Type K thermocouple temperature – -20 to 750°C
- Built-in non-contact AC voltage detector (NCV) with red LED indicator and audible beeper
- Large-digit 4,000 count LCD display
- Max Hold, Data Hold, Relative and Auto power off
- Complete with test leads, tilt stand, protective holster, Type K bead wire probe and 2 AAA batteries
Check out our detailed getting-started-with-your-multimeter tutorial here!
Today’s 11% off item is the Extech EX330 autoranging multimeter with thermometer & type K remote probe. Use the code EXTECH on checkout and get the Extech EX330 for 11% off. Today only! 12:01am ET to 11:59pm ET 12/7/2010