ASK AN ENGINEER – 12/11/2010 10pm ET TONIGHT!
What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or a seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer your engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. Mosfet the cat stops by too. Previous chats can be viewed at http://www.adafruit.com/ask
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- Watch the show with an iPad, iPhone or Android phone!
After tonight there are only 1 more shows for 2010 (we are taking the 25th and the 1st off).
See you there!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Bunnie working with Snowden on phone tracking and also taking on the DMCA Section 1201 with the EFF
Wearables — Gluing gloves
Electronics — Code like everyone’s watching
Biohacking — Melatonin Hacking – Avoiding Blue Light Near Bedtime
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.