This is the biggest and best Arduino related sale online – this is it for 2010! 11% off the best of the best of Arduino!
Today has not just one item that’s 11% off, but 11 items! All Arduino related! Each day during the week we have a sale on one item in our store week days 12/6 through 12/21. Just tune in to the site, or twitter or our RSS feed each day for the code that will give you 11% off. But today, yes, today! We have 11 Arduino & Arduino related products at 11% OFF!
These items are eleven % off. Each item, eleven, eleven, eleven and… It’s not ten. You see, most places, you know, will be doing sales at 10% off. They’re stuck on 10% off – Where can they go from there? Where? Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do? Put it up to eleven.
11% off Budget Pack for Arduino (Arduino Uno) – Uno w/328
An optimized collection of parts and pieces to experiment with an Arduino at home, school or work. Great for students and those that want to get their feet wet, no soldering required!
Here are more of today’s 11 items, all 11% off – use the code ARDUINO on check out. 11% off, this is the best deal online! Today only! 12:01am ET to 11:59pm ET 12/14/2010
- The amazing Adafruit ARDX – v1.0 Experimentation Kit for Arduino (Uno) – 11% off today!
- The Starter Pack for Arduino (Includes Arduino Uno!) – 11% off today!
- The Budget Pack for Arduino (Arduino Uno) – 11% off today!
- The new Arduino Uno! 11% off today!
- The new Arduino Mega 2560 – 11% off!
- The extremely popular enclosure for Arduino – Electronics enclosure – 11% off today!
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino Kit – 11% off!
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino kit – 11% off!
- Adafruit Wave Shield for Arduino Kit – 11% off!
- Adafruit Data logging shield for Arduino – 11% off!
- Arduino Ethernet shield with micro SD connector – Assembled – 11% off!
Again, each item is 11% off – use the code ARDUINO on check out * discounts not available for resellers accounts / hackerspace discounted accounts.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — TechShop is closed, files bankruptcy
Wearables — Don’t shy away from intricacy
Electronics — Are you grounded?
Biohacking — Learning to See with Sound
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.