The Arduino plugin adds a top level menu to TextMate which exposes functionality useful for Arduino development. It also contains a serial monitor which leverages Apple’s terminal application, allowing ANSI escape codes.
The Arduino menu offers:
* Port – Exposes currently connected Arduino boards; or a generic ‘any’ option which choose the first board available.
* Type – A fixed list of board types, which customizes the download and build options
* Speed – The port speed used for the serial monitor.
* Serial Monitor – Launches the serial monitor as a separate process; one for each project
* Compile and Upload – Compiles and uploads the current project to the selected port.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Tape tactics
Electronics — Ground connections cooler via more vias
Biohacking — Itch Tracker for Apple Watch
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.