Voltaic Systems is a dynamic, environmentally conscious, entrepreneurial company. We have generated a lot of interest with our unique line of solar chargers (www.voltaicsystems.com) and are expanding into other small scale energy systems.
We are looking for in individual with the technical expertise to manage technical aspects of product development and ongoing operations.
• Preparing technical specifications
• Testing new products as part of the development process
• Working with suppliers and inspecting production to ensure technical and quality compliance
• Ongoing testing of various consumer electronics (phones, laptops, tablets, cameras etc.) to assess compatibility and identify issues
• Blogging about technical issues, in particular charging of various devices
• Technical support of customers
• Overseeing the assembly process to ensure technical compliance and preparation of custom orders
Very cool job!
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.