Solar Testing Engineer at Voltaic Systems – Adafruit Jobs Board!
Voltaic Systems is a dynamic, environmentally conscious, entrepreneurial company. We have generated a lot of interest with our unique line of solar chargers (www.voltaicsystems.com) and are expanding into other small scale energy systems.
We are looking for in individual with the technical expertise to manage technical aspects of product development and ongoing operations.
• Preparing technical specifications
• Testing new products as part of the development process
• Working with suppliers and inspecting production to ensure technical and quality compliance
• Ongoing testing of various consumer electronics (phones, laptops, tablets, cameras etc.) to assess compatibility and identify issues
• Blogging about technical issues, in particular charging of various devices
• Technical support of customers
• Overseeing the assembly process to ensure technical compliance and preparation of custom orders
Very cool job!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — Book Recommendation: Autonomous by Annalee Newitz
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.