ASK AN ENGINEER – TONIGHT 10PM ET! SATURDAY 7/30/2011…
What is “Ask an engineer”? From the electronics enthusiast to the professional community – “Ask an Engineer” has a little bit of everything for everyone. If you’re a beginner, or a seasoned engineer – stop in and see what we’re up to! We have demos of projects and products we’re working on, we answer your engineering and electronics questions and we have a trivia question + give away each week. Mosfet the cat stops by too. Previous chats can be viewed at http://www.adafruit.com/ask
Did you know we’ve been doing the show since AUGUST of 2009? That’s right, ASK AN ENGINEER has been around for almost two years!
- Visit our new “Ask an Engineer”section on Adafruit at 10pm ET, Saturday nights
- Or visit our Ustream page
- For old schoolers, you can use IRC, you’ll need a Ustream log/pass, check out the Ustream IRC how-tos here and here
- We are #adafruit-industries6796 on IRC server chat1.ustream.tv
- Watch the show with an iPad, iPhone or Android phone!
And don’t forget, 30 minutes before the show we’re doing a show-and-tell via Google+ hangouts.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — The Not-So-Secret Code That Powers Robots Around the Globe
Wearables — Glitter big
Electronics — Turn the heat up! when unleaded
Biohacking — Google Sheets Based Life Tracking Dashboards
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.