My new electronics reference & calculation app for iPad is now available for download worldwide.
Current features include:
- Resistor Color Code Converter w/ forward & backward functionality
- Resistor & Capacitor Series/Paralell wiring calculators with schematic views
- Capacitor Code Calculator with integrated capacitance value conversion
- Decimal/Hexadecimal/Binary Number Converter (+ standard ASCII codes)
- Integrated PDF Viewer with search & storage for IC datasheets.
- The touch-based Ohm’s Law Triangle – V = I * R, in classy wood finish!
The first update which adds several new features/enhancements is already near completion and will be available soon.
Feel free to send any comments/suggestions my way – I’d love to hear your feedback!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Airbnb’s Internal University to Teach Data Science
Wearables — Faking wood
Electronics — Trouble with LM741
Biohacking — Nike’s Unlimited Stadium Will Put Your Best Foot Forward
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.