transforms the Disney monorail playset into a realistic monorail simulation. An amazing amount of technology has been packaged into a tiny space and coupled with wireless mesh networking to produce a model that is authentic in every detail of its operation.
- Custom designed circuit board with SMT components
- 8-core Parallax Propeller processor running at 80 Mhz
- 20 MIPS of processing power per core
- 32k flash memory
- 802.15.4 XBee wireless networking (2.4 Ghz)
- Rechargeable 750 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Variable speed motor controller (forward/reverse)
- High-torque DC motor
- Track position magnetic sensor
- Interior and Exterior LED lighting
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Raspberry Pi and CoderDojo Join Forces
Wearables — Gold glow
Electronics — Linear Love
Biohacking — Nike’s Unlimited Stadium Will Put Your Best Foot Forward
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.