- TV out (Master, Slave propeller jumpers)
- R/L audio channels (Master, Slave propeller jumpers)
- Wii Classic Controller Interface
- PS2 Keyboard and Mouse Interface
- IR Detector (3v,5v device jumper, Output resistor to support 5v device)
While the Propeller already has video output capabilities, PropGFX improves the quality by adding a second Propeller to the mix. The code was recently made available under Creative Commons.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Blackbox “a new shipping company from the creators of Cards Against Humanity” @coolboxes
Wearables — Tape it down
Electronics — Spit in your eye
Biohacking — Biofabrication: The New Revolution in Material Design
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.