UPDATED PRODUCT – Panavise Jr. – PV-201. Starting with all shipments beginning today, Panavise is including a flier (above) to receive a FREE speed control handle from Panavise! Note that we do not actually include the handle (they’re still in ‘beta’) but if you call the number on the flier they will send you the handle free of charge!
The best mini-vise for working on smaller PCBs (2.875″ or less in one dimension)! The jaws are strong plastic that wont damage the PCB and doesn’t mind if you hit it with the soldering iron by accident. Made in the USA.
- The easy-to-use single knob controls head movement through 3-planes: 210° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation
- Fine/coarse adjusting knob controls jaw pressure for delicate work
- Grooved jaws are excellent for holding small objects and are made of reinforced thermal composite plastic. Continuous heat tolerance to 350°F (177°C), intermittent heat up to 450 °F (204°C)
- Jaws are 2″ (50.8mm) tall, 1″ (25.4mm) wide, and open to 2.875″ (73mm)
- Neoprene jaw pads are available for holding extremely delicate items
- Base features 4.3125″ (109.5mm) bolt circle countersunk for three 1/4 in. (6.3mm) flat-head screws (not included); compatible with all PanaVise Base Mounts
- Height: 6.75″ (173mm), Weight: 1.2 lbs. (0.6kg)
Update: Someone asked what Panavise would be doing with their info. So we got a quote directly from Panavise “Official quote: “PanaVise will keep your information confidential and will not send you spam or junk mail. If you would like a PanaVise catalog or any other information included with your free 239 Speed Control Handle, just ask the customer service agent when calling in.”
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Steve Ballmer Serves Up a Fascinating Data Trove
Wearables — Chalk it up
Electronics — Look to ferrites (no, not ferrets, the European polecat) when faced with high frequency
Biohacking — A Run in the Altra IQ Smart Shoes
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.