TetraProp is a Propeller Platform board with four onboard Propellers. Steve writes…
TetraProp is a PropellerPlatform compatible board with four Propellers. It is designed for distributed parallel procecessing experiments. Each Propeller Island is an individulal unit with headers for user connections.
- Headers allow interconnections for user’s design
- Four independent Propeller islands on one board
- Propeller and EEPROM are SMD
- Other components through-hole for easy modification
- Jumper selectable reset type
- Socket for crystal
- PropPlug header for every Propeller
- All stacker pins on 0.1″ grid for connecting to a protoboard.
One more photo;
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Profile on iFixit (repair/takedowns and more)
Wearables — This one’s for all the Cosplayers out there
Electronics — Capacitor ESR
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.