I purchased the ARDX kit from Lady Ada, and I wanted to experiment with all of the source code from the ARDX web site. However typing in the link and copying the source code didn’t automatically add it as an example. Instead I had to re-save it as a sketch. So instead, I wrote a shell script called ARDX.sh
This does several things.
- It downloads all of the sketches.
- It creates a directory to store all of the sketches
- It creates a directory for each one of the sketches.
- It renames the source code into a *.pde file
- It moves the *.pde file into the proper sketch folder
- It removes all files created during the process. that are no longer needed.