An interactive Video Fireplace using the Propeller Platform USB and ProtoPlus. Gadget Gangster writes…
The Video Fireplace connects to your TV, re-creating a warm, inviting fire that you can stoke and add wood to. Features include:
- Never runs out of wood Runs about 20 hours on 4xAA’s or connect a power adapter to run continuously
- Your fire, your rules Customize with your favorite holiday music, it can store hundreds of songs
- Stoke away Stoke and ‘Add Wood’ buttons let you play with fire
- Perfect for any occasion Video stored on SD card can be changed to suit any other holiday
- No Cleanup Unlike burning ‘real’ wood, virtual wood burns without any ashes
- Safe Doesn’t generate any heat or smoke
- Easy Compatible with any TV that has a composite video (i.e., RCA jack) connection
Assembly guide and software on instructables. Here’s an extended video of the fire;
Join 4,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
Learn “How Computers Work” with Bill Gates, Ladyada and more – From Code.org !
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — Pololu’s New Machines
Wearables — Glue for the occasion
Electronics — Disable unused channels!
Biohacking — Two Blood Meters to Start Your Biohacking Adventure
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.