The Video Fireplace connects to your TV, re-creating a warm, inviting fire that you can stoke and add wood to. Features include:
- Never runs out of wood Runs about 20 hours on 4xAA’s or connect a power adapter to run continuously
- Your fire, your rules Customize with your favorite holiday music, it can store hundreds of songs
- Stoke away Stoke and ‘Add Wood’ buttons let you play with fire
- Perfect for any occasion Video stored on SD card can be changed to suit any other holiday
- No Cleanup Unlike burning ‘real’ wood, virtual wood burns without any ashes
- Safe Doesn’t generate any heat or smoke
- Easy Compatible with any TV that has a composite video (i.e., RCA jack) connection
Assembly guide and software on instructables. Here’s an extended video of the fire;
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “How Free Returns and Exchanges Are Affecting America’s Retailers”
Wearables — Add Audio FX to any wearables project
Electronics — Paper Clip Power Supply
Biohacking — AMINO.BIO – bio-hacking kit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.