NEW PRODUCT – Mini Thermal Receipt Printer Starter Pack. Hit the ground running (and printing!) with this starter pack that includes a thermal printer and all the extras and save a few dollars while you’re at it.
- A mini thermal receipt printer – with cables and plastic mounting shims
- A roll of 50′ long thermal receipt paper – the perfect amount for the thermal printer
- 5V 2A power supply – an ideal supply for powering the thermal printer (and anything else that can use 5V power
- 2.1mm DC jack adapter – makes it easy to attach the power supply to the printer
We really like this printer because its easy to make Bold, underline, inverted text, variable line spacing, left/center/right justification, barcodes in 11 standard formats with adjustable height, and even custom bitmap graphics.
Of course, we wouldn’t leave you with a datasheet and a “good luck!” – We have a full tutorial and matching Arduino library that demonstrates the following:
- Printing with small, medium and large text
- Bold and underline text
- Inverted text
- Left, center and right justification
- Barcodes in the following standard formats: UPC A, UPC E, EAN13, EAN8, CODE39, I25, CODEBAR, CODE93, CODE128, CODE11 and MSI – with adjustable barcode height
- Custom monochrome bitmap graphics!
- How to include a QR code
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Raspberry Pi and CoderDojo Join Forces
Wearables — Gold glow
Electronics — Linear Love
Biohacking — Nike’s Unlimited Stadium Will Put Your Best Foot Forward
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.