NEW PRODUCT – Adafruit Beagle Bone Starter Pack. If you’ve heard about the Beagle Bone and you want to hit the ground running, this starter pack is for you. We’ve picked out everything you need to start out, with essential parts and accessories to save on a bundle.
- The latest Beagle Bone A4 – fully assembled, tested and ready to rock
- Included 4 GB microSD card with adapter with preloaded Angstrom Linux
- USB Mini-B cable to log in and debug the Bone
- Adafruit Proto Plate for Beagle Bone – holds your ‘Bone alongside a half-sized breadboard for perfect prototyping. Comes with standoffs, hardware and bumpers
- Half-sized breadboard – place it onto the plastic plate, plenty of space for prototyping!
- 5V / 2000mA UL-listed power adapter – the ideal power adapter for the Beagle Bone, with enough power to run the computer as well as additional components or USB add-ons
- Breadboarding Wire Bundle – These flexible wires are great for plugging into breadboards and headers such as those on the Beagle Bone
- Beagle Bone Sticker – This vinyl sticker is excellent quality, sticks to stuff and is weatherproof but won’t damage whats underneath
For technical details, check the product pages of each item.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Bunnie working with Snowden on phone tracking and also taking on the DMCA Section 1201 with the EFF
Wearables — Gluing gloves
Electronics — Code like everyone’s watching
Biohacking — Five Sleeper Hacks
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.