Welcome to the Atmel® University Program. Our mission is to support the academic community and to advance education through technology platforms, engineering resources and classroom solutions.
You are invited to become a part of an educational community with over 1,000 members worldwide. Here, you can collaborate and learn from each other by sharing curricula training materials and student projects.
- Apply for donations
- Request student sponsorships
- Access curriculum material and labs (educators)
- Access training material
- Enjoy discounts and specials on recommended textbooks
- Get 50% discount on boards and kits, plus discounts and specials from partners
- Get free passes for special Atmel training events
- Get early access to product updates and news on Atmel events and training opportunities
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “The Entire History of Kickstarter Projects, Broken Down by City”
Wearables — Glow with fur
Electronics — USB Powered Mayhem!
Biohacking — mPort is Making a 3D Body Scanner Booth
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.