A new configuration utility for Digi International’s XBee radios is available for Macintosh, Windows and Linux platforms from Moltosenso in Italy, and it’s free. According to their web site,Moltosenso Network Manager™ IRON enables the following tasks:
• full support to any API Operation mode (with and without escaped characters)
• get/set of the parameters of Digi International® modules plugged to the PC, both in API and AT mode
• get/set of the parameters of Digi International® modules remotely addressable
• an effective graphic test for RSSI parameter, especially tailored for XBEE™ modules
• firmware upload (local and – where available – remote) for many supported Digi International® modules.
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Despite multiple bankruptcies, RadioShack continues to find ways to keep the lights on
Wearables — Molding with glue
Electronics — A few words on inductor resistance
Biohacking — Running Blades
Python for Microcontrollers — Help bring CircuitPython to other languages!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.