A new configuration utility for Digi International’s XBee radios is available for Macintosh, Windows and Linux platforms from Moltosenso in Italy, and it’s free. According to their web site,Moltosenso Network Manager™ IRON enables the following tasks:
• full support to any API Operation mode (with and without escaped characters)
• get/set of the parameters of Digi International® modules plugged to the PC, both in API and AT mode
• get/set of the parameters of Digi International® modules remotely addressable
• an effective graphic test for RSSI parameter, especially tailored for XBEE™ modules
• firmware upload (local and – where available – remote) for many supported Digi International® modules.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — What all businesses can learn from the maker movement
Wearables — Don’t be wooden
Electronics — Watch your micro!
Biohacking — Machine Learning Helps to Grok Blood Test Results
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython 3.0.0 Alpha 4 Released!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.