A new configuration utility for Digi International’s XBee radios is available for Macintosh, Windows and Linux platforms from Moltosenso in Italy, and it’s free. According to their web site,Moltosenso Network Manager™ IRON enables the following tasks:
• full support to any API Operation mode (with and without escaped characters)
• get/set of the parameters of Digi International® modules plugged to the PC, both in API and AT mode
• get/set of the parameters of Digi International® modules remotely addressable
• an effective graphic test for RSSI parameter, especially tailored for XBEE™ modules
• firmware upload (local and – where available – remote) for many supported Digi International® modules.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Brightness know-how
Electronics — Tactile Confusion?
Biohacking — Eight Health Leaders Explain How The Medical Industry Could Be Changed
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.