NEW PRODUCT! 65 Piece Ratchet Screwdriver and Tool Bit Set – Look, over there at that thing! Take it apart! You can now attack just about every kind of box or enclosure that needs undoing with this ratchet screwdriver set. This set is fine quality and excels at disassembling and assembling larger hardware and makes a good companion to our smaller 38-piece set.
What drew us to this tool box is its comprehensive selection of bits, the two rubber screwdriver handles (one small and one large, neither are thin or slippery), that the large screwdriver has a built in ratchet, the magnetic bit holder (which is not hollow so you don’t have to get annoyed when bits fall through into the handle, tough CR-V alloy steel bits, and the very nice box to hold it all! Each bit is also stamped with the name/size. Both handles come with an extension so you can get into nooks & crannies.
- Torx bits: T5, T6, T7, T8, T9 (smaller handle), T10, T15, T20, T25, T25, T27, T30 (larger handle)
- Phillips bits: PH000, PH00, PH0, PZ0, PZ1 (smaller handle), PH0, PH1 (x3), PH2 (x3), PH3, PZ0, PZ1, PZ2, and PZ3
- Flathead/Slot bits: 1.0mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm (smaller handle), 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm (larger handle)
- Hex bits: 0.9mm, 1.3mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm (smaller handle), 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm, 5.0mm, 6.0mm (larger handle)
- Square: S0.8, S1, S2, S3
- Sockets: 5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “The Essential Guide to Electronics in Shenzhen – Delivery Update”
Wearables — Vinegar meets rust
Electronics — How to make your LiPo long-lasting
Biohacking — How does PCR work?
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.