NEW PRODUCT – Smoke Translucent Enclosure for Arduino – Electronics enclosure
NEW PRODUCT – Smoke Translucent Enclosure for Arduino – Electronics enclosure. We are very excited to have one of the first (and we think the best) Enclosure for Arduino & project box now available in gray translucent plastic, the future! Here are all the details:
- Dimensions: 3.6″ x 5″ x 1.35″
- Injection molded gray translucent plastic
- Enclosure is easy to machine, drill, cut and shape to what you need
- Brass screw inserts (can be used and reused many times, very durable!)
- Fits standard Arduinos and 16 x 2 LCDs
- Fits Arduino with Adafruit Protoshield on top with .45″ clearance
- Pop out plates for GPS, buttons, sensors, switches, knobs, etc!
- Holds up to 4 AAA batteries internally using 2xAAA holders. AA’s can squeeze in but the case wont close nicely so we suggest AAA’s
- Comes with screws for the LCD, Arduino and case
- Made in Canada!
Comes with all parts shown.
Want some ideas of how to use it?
We have a tutorial showing how we made a portable data-logger. Lots of details on how to attach an LCD, drill and add mechanical connections, etc.
In stock and shipping!
Join 7,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — American startups are having an increasingly smaller share of the market
Wearables — Switch the advantage
Electronics — Don’t float!
Biohacking — Optimizing the Warm Up
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython 3.0.0 released!
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.