The BOE Shield-Bot is setting out to Maker Faire Bay Area 2012 to spend some time in the Maker Shed, sporting a Ping))) Ultransonic Distance Sensor and Mounting Bracket Kit to look both ways before crossing the street.
(1) Fully assembled and tested BOE Shield-Bot:
- Parallax Robot Kit for Arduino, Item ID: 749 in the Adafruit store
- Arduino Uno, Item ID: 50 in the Adafruit store
(1) Optional parts from Parallax for the traveling staff and bundle holder (good fit for a bamboo skewer, perfect for carrying a bundle of extra tires):
- (2) L-shaped Mounting Brackets #720-00011
- (1) 3/8″ Flathead Screw #700-00016
- (1) 4-40 Locknut #700-00024
Instructions and Arduino code download are posted to the Roaming Ping))) Shield-Bot Page at learn.parallax.com. Hope to see you at the Faire!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Alibaba to invest $15b in tech, set up research labs around the world
Wearables — Special servo movement
Electronics — Trigger happy oscilloscope?
Biohacking — Biohacking: Visioneer – AI Glasses to Assist the Visually Impaired
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.