As we kick off August here at Adafruit, each day we’ll be bringing you a post for educators on the Adafruit blog. Check back for guides to workshop-friendly products, special back to school roundups and inspiration to earn or bestow skill badges from the Adafruit Academy, as well as new “Ask an Educator” columns. We’ll also highlight new features of the Adafruit Learning System that are especially helpful to educators. We always have discounts for educators and hackerspaces!
Adafruit for Educators! #backtoschool
Please visit our educator’s section to learn more about:
- Adafruit volume discounts and programs for educators, discounts galore!
- Adafruit electronic kits, products, Arduino & Raspberry Pi products for education, we have’em!
- Adafruit products and Arduino for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Used in schools!
- The Adafruit System, the best way to learn electronics!
- Adafruit iron-on “skill badges” / patches and partners, celebrate skills building!
- Resources for educators, our picks for educators!
- Adafruit for educators content on Adafruit.com, daily posts for educators!
- Circuit Playground – iPad/iPhone App For Educators, volume discounts via Apple’s edu program!
- Adafruit copyright permission for educators, educators can use them, hassle-free!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Kickstarter’s Make 100
Wearables — Wig height
Electronics — Test for interference on the cheap!
Biohacking — Know Your Nut Nutrients
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.