Educators looking for some blinky learning fun should look no further than our LED skill badge requirements sheet and this roundup of cool LED projects that’ll get any student or teacher inspired to create. Visit our LEDs section in the shop!
Battery Power for LED Pixels and Strips – LED belt!
Circuit Playgrond iOS app— includes an LED resistor calculator!
Adafruit for Educators! #backtoschool
Please visit our educator’s section to learn more about:
- Adafruit volume discounts and programs for educators, discounts galore!
- Adafruit electronic kits, products, Arduino & Raspberry Pi products for education, we have’em!
- Adafruit products and Arduino for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Used in schools!
- The Adafruit System, the best way to learn electronics!
- Adafruit iron-on “skill badges” / patches and partners, celebrate skills building!
- Resources for educators, our picks for educators!
- Adafruit for educators content on Adafruit.com, daily posts for educators!
- Circuit Playground – iPad/iPhone App For Educators, volume discounts via Apple’s edu program!
- Adafruit copyright permission for educators, educators can use them, hassle-free!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “ANSWERS TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT REGISTERED AIR PARCEL”
Wearables — Let me see that fancy footwear
Electronics — LED overload? Psst. I’ll let you in on a secret.
Biohacking — We Have to Talk about CRISPR
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.