If you are an educator who is looking to teach a fundamental skill that everyone should know, teaching people how to solder is a great place to start. Thankfully, we have already created a Learning to Solder skills requirement sheet that you can download for free. Also, be sure to check out our Learning to Solder Skill Badge.
Here are some great projects and resources to give you some inspiration:
Adafruit for Educators! #backtoschool
Please visit our educator’s section to learn more about:
- Adafruit volume discounts and programs for educators, discounts galore!
- Adafruit electronic kits, products, Arduino & Raspberry Pi products for education, we have’em!
- Adafruit products and Arduino for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Used in schools!
- The Adafruit System, the best way to learn electronics!
- Adafruit iron-on “skill badges” / patches and partners, celebrate skills building!
- Resources for educators, our picks for educators!
- Adafruit for educators content on Adafruit.com, daily posts for educators!
- Circuit Playground – iPad/iPhone App For Educators, volume discounts via Apple’s edu program!
- Adafruit copyright permission for educators, educators can use them, hassle-free!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Happy CyberMonday ya’ll it’s #MakerBusiness
Wearables — Let’s get rugged
Electronics — Have any spare fuses?
Biohacking — MD2K – Mobile Sensor Data to Knowledge
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.