We are adding new tutorials, and converting old tutorials, to the new Adafruit Learning System nearly every day. We are also adding new functionality to the system every day. One of our favorite features is the automated PDF creation tool. When you load any of our guides, and click on the ‘Download PDF’ link in the left sidebar, our system automatically generates a fresh PDF of the entire guide.
With that in mind, we feel this is a great tool for educators. Being able to download and print the latest guide allows you to focus on teaching the class, instead of creating learning materials. If any student works on one of our projects months, or years from now, they will be able to go to the associated guide on learn.adafruit.com, and download a fresh guide over again.
Adafruit for Educators! #backtoschool
Please visit our educator’s section to learn more about:
- Adafruit volume discounts and programs for educators, discounts galore!
- Adafruit electronic kits, products, Arduino & Raspberry Pi products for education, we have’em!
- Adafruit products and Arduino for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Used in schools!
- The Adafruit System, the best way to learn electronics!
- Adafruit iron-on “skill badges” / patches and partners, celebrate skills building!
- Resources for educators, our picks for educators!
- Adafruit for educators content on Adafruit.com, daily posts for educators!
- Circuit Playground – iPad/iPhone App For Educators, volume discounts via Apple’s edu program!
- Adafruit copyright permission for educators, educators can use them, hassle-free!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — TechShop is closed, files bankruptcy
Wearables — Get concrete solutions
Electronics — Are you grounded?
Biohacking — Learning to See with Sound
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.