On one of my favorite episodes of Make: Live, Hackett showed Matt Richardson how to arc weld. He’s my go-to resource for all things welding, and he teaches classes on different techniques regularly at The Madagascar Institute in Brooklyn NY.
David Lang cronicles his welding experience in this MAKE post.
Here’s a TIG technique video from kevincaron on YouTube.
There are many types of welding but you might run into arc, torch, MIG, and TIG most often! Here’s some of the first welding I did– practice joints with an oxyacetylene torch.
Adafruit for Educators! #backtoschool
Please visit our educator’s section to learn more about:
- Adafruit volume discounts and programs for educators, discounts galore!
- Adafruit electronic kits, products, Arduino & Raspberry Pi products for education, we have’em!
- Adafruit products and Arduino for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Used in schools!
- The Adafruit System, the best way to learn electronics!
- Adafruit iron-on “skill badges” / patches and partners, celebrate skills building!
- Resources for educators, our picks for educators!
- Adafruit for educators content on Adafruit.com, daily posts for educators!
- Circuit Playground – iPad/iPhone App For Educators, volume discounts via Apple’s edu program!
- Adafruit copyright permission for educators, educators can use them, hassle-free!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Kickstarter Hardware Studio
Wearables — A soft glow
Electronics — Through Hole SMD
Biohacking — Ultra Runner Kilian Jornet Summits Everest in 26 Hours
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.