Collecting maker skill badges is fun, but you need a place to display them! Sure, you could put them on your backpack, but we’d like to show you how to make this easy sash to celebrate all the skills you’ve earned. Check out our complete guide to this quick sewing project over at the Adafruit Learning System.
Adafruit for Educators! #backtoschool
Please visit our educator’s section to learn more about:
- Adafruit volume discounts and programs for educators, discounts galore!
- Adafruit electronic kits, products, Arduino & Raspberry Pi products for education, we have’em!
- Adafruit products and Arduino for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Used in schools!
- The Adafruit System, the best way to learn electronics!
- Adafruit iron-on “skill badges” / patches and partners, celebrate skills building!
- Resources for educators, our picks for educators!
- Adafruit for educators content on Adafruit.com, daily posts for educators!
- Circuit Playground – iPad/iPhone App For Educators, volume discounts via Apple’s edu program!
- Adafruit copyright permission for educators, educators can use them, hassle-free!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Analog Devices to Buy Linear Technology for $14.8 Billion”
Wearables — Practice patience
Electronics — Look to ferrites (no, not ferrets, the European polecat) when faced with high frequency
Biohacking — TCAPS and Mary Roach on The 99% Invisible Podcast
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.