If you are an educator, or a student who is learning how to use an Arduino or other basic microcontroller, learning how to use a GPS module is a great way to go from blinking LEDs to interacting with the outside world. GPS modules are remarkably easy to use, and they open the door for many neat projects. Here are just a few projects to inspire you:
Adafruit for Educators! #backtoschool
Please visit our educator’s section to learn more about:
- Adafruit volume discounts and programs for educators, discounts galore!
- Adafruit electronic kits, products, Arduino & Raspberry Pi products for education, we have’em!
- Adafruit products and Arduino for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Used in schools!
- The Adafruit System, the best way to learn electronics!
- Adafruit iron-on “skill badges” / patches and partners, celebrate skills building!
- Resources for educators, our picks for educators!
- Adafruit for educators content on Adafruit.com, daily posts for educators!
- Circuit Playground – iPad/iPhone App For Educators, volume discounts via Apple’s edu program!
- Adafruit copyright permission for educators, educators can use them, hassle-free!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Etching a stencil
Electronics — Is your op amp going crazy?
Biohacking — Token – A Wearable Ring with NFC & Bluetooth
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.