Now that we are all ready to head back to school I thought it might be fun to show off how we outfit our backpacks! Below is an image of mine, ready to march down my school’s freshly polished halls and stuffed with enough fun things to fix just about any broken device he students (or teachers) can throw my way. So, link to a pick of your pack in the comments and we will run a post at the end of the week with our favorites!
Stuff from left to right:
- Bluetooth Mouse
- Bluetooth Keyboard (the box is from a dial caliper set and doubles as a stand for the ViewPad)
- 1st Gen DSO Nano
- ViewPad 7E
- 16GB flash drive
- Kapton Tape (sooooo much better then electrical tape)
- Gerber multi-tool
- Bead box turned project container (contains XBees, breakouts, flux, AVR programmer, other mysterious circuit boards)
- Mini screwdriver kit
- Another dial caliper box full of Arduinos, shields, a bus pirate and a home-brew PICAXE dev board
- Misc jumper wires
- World isolating headphones
So, don’t forget to submit a pic of your pack and good luck during this school year!