Educators who want to introduce their students to the wonders of solar power should check out our Solar Skill Badge Requirements Document. Also be sure to check out or great Solar Skill Badge, which happens to be a working solar panel button. Here are some great solar powered projects that will help inspire educators and students alike. We have a bunch of great solar products available here.
Adafruit for Educators! #backtoschool
Please visit our educator’s section to learn more about:
- Adafruit volume discounts and programs for educators, discounts galore!
- Adafruit electronic kits, products, Arduino & Raspberry Pi products for education, we have’em!
- Adafruit products and Arduino for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Used in schools!
- The Adafruit System, the best way to learn electronics!
- Adafruit iron-on “skill badges” / patches and partners, celebrate skills building!
- Resources for educators, our picks for educators!
- Adafruit for educators content on Adafruit.com, daily posts for educators!
- Circuit Playground – iPad/iPhone App For Educators, volume discounts via Apple’s edu program!
- Adafruit copyright permission for educators, educators can use them, hassle-free!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Makers and car advertising
Wearables — Battery save
Electronics — A way around surface mount snags
Biohacking — How Silicon Valley Is Trying to Hack Its Way Into a Longer Life
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.