As we continue #backtoschool month here at Adafruit, we wanted to remind all the educators out there about our volume discounts and other benefits for educators at Adafruit 365 days a year.
Adafruit offers volume discounts and special offers to educators purchasing Adafruit and Arduino products. Please contact [email protected] if you’re an educator and plan to place a large order for your students/workshops. The discount can be up to an additional 10% to 20% off plus quantity discounts depending on the purchase! Email us, we have team dedicated to working with you!
We work with universities, book stores, we accept purchase orders and for large orders we can also create custom packs depending on your needs. We offer quantity discounts as well as specific discounts for educators. Please contact us to learn about our special packs, discounts and more for workshops, classes and students!
Adafruit for Educators! #backtoschool
Please visit our educator’s section to learn more about:
- Adafruit volume discounts and programs for educators, discounts galore!
- Adafruit electronic kits, products, Arduino & Raspberry Pi products for education, we have’em!
- Adafruit products and Arduino for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Used in schools!
- The Adafruit System, the best way to learn electronics!
- Adafruit iron-on “skill badges” / patches and partners, celebrate skills building!
- Resources for educators, our picks for educators!
- Adafruit for educators content on Adafruit.com, daily posts for educators!
- Circuit Playground – iPad/iPhone App For Educators, volume discounts via Apple’s edu program!
- Adafruit copyright permission for educators, educators can use them, hassle-free!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — HAX Hardware Trends 2017
Wearables — Is there a spoon?
Electronics — Rule of thumb: At least one via per amp.
Biohacking — “Earable” Sensor Detects Core Body Temperature
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.