Win a Raspberry Pi backpack full of Raspberry Pi stuff from Adafruit and friends! In celebration of the Raspberry Pi hackerspace tour. Adafruit (and others, list coming soon!) is going to stuff this giant Raspberry Pi-looking back pack filled with awesome electronics and more.
Each day check back to see all the new prizes!
How can you win? We’re going to give this away to someone at the NYC Resistor event on September 19th. If you’re going to the event you need to show up with a cool project made with a Raspberry Pi in some way. Ladyada and Becky will be pick a winner, so make sure you show up with something really cool that shows what you can do with a Pi. Looking for ideas? Check out tutorials and Pi day (Fridays) here.
If no one shows up with a great project worthy of such a bag, we’ll give it away online to one lucky person online who is posting up amazing Raspberry Pi projects that catch our attention.
Every day we’ll post up about the new items added to the bag! Today we’re adding:
- USB Battery Pack for Raspberry Pi – 3300mAh – 5V @ 1A and 500mA
- 5V 1A (1000mA) USB port power supply – UL Listed
- USB cable – A/MicroB – 3ft
Already in the bag:
- NTSC/PAL (Television) TFT Display – 7″ Diagonal
- RCA Coupler
- Adafruit Pi Cobbler Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- USB 2.0 Powered Hub – 7 Ports with 5V 2A Power Supply
- Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
Fore more about the tour, check out our announcement post with dates and more info!