NEW PRODUCT – Polar T34 Heart Rate Transmitter The Polar T34 Non-Coded Heart Rate Transmitter monitors and then wirelessly transmits your heart rate data from the chest strap to a Polar WearLink+ compatible receiver. This allows the wearer to monitor their heart rate. This transmitter can also be paired with your local gym’s exercise equipment if it is Polar WearLink compatible.
- Heart rate sensor wirelessly transmits heart rate data without the need for conductive gel
- Water-resistant up to 30 meters for use in extreme environments
- Battery to last up to 2,500 hours of continuous usage
- Adjustable elastic strap for comfortable yet secure sensing
- Removable and machine washable textile strap keeps your sensor bacteria-free
- Water resistant up to 30 meters
- ECG accuracy
- Up to 2,500 hours of usage
- Non-user replaceable battery
- Adjustable medium size elastic chest strap included (25-54 inches)
- Machine washable and anti-bacterial
- Measuring heart rate during workout or during cooldown
- Applications with Polar Heart Rate Monitor Receiver
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — ABS ABC
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — VICE Reviews The Internet’s Top Five Nootropics
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.