I recently got together with Shelly and Anna of YouTube’s No Man’s Land to show them how easy it is to add color changing under-cabinet lighting in the kitchen. It was a lot of fun! Here are the supplies we used:
- 2 meters RGB LED waterproof flexi-strip (30 LED/meter)
- 12V switching power adapter
- 3x 4-pin Euro-style terminal blocks OR Solderless analog RGB LED strip clips
- RF Touch wheel controller for analog RGB LED strips
- 2.1mm jack to screw terminal block adapter
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “InstaPart: Get Any Symbol & Footprint in 24 Hours – SnapEDA”
Wearables — App know how
Electronics — To Y5V or not to Y5V?
Biohacking — Nootropic : Methylene Blue – The Mood, Memory and Energy Enhancer
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.