I recently got together with Shelly and Anna of YouTube’s No Man’s Land to show them how easy it is to add color changing under-cabinet lighting in the kitchen. It was a lot of fun! Here are the supplies we used:
- 2 meters RGB LED waterproof flexi-strip (30 LED/meter)
- 12V switching power adapter
- 3x 4-pin Euro-style terminal blocks OR Solderless analog RGB LED strip clips
- RF Touch wheel controller for analog RGB LED strips
- 2.1mm jack to screw terminal block adapter
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Makers and car advertising
Wearables — Battery save
Electronics — A way around surface mount snags
Biohacking — Biohacking the Flow State by Boosting Anandamide
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.