IN STOCK! Pibow – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Computers. The Pibow is a colorful, durable and fun case for the Raspberry Pi® computer that is perfectly in touch with the ethos of the Raspberry Pi.
The case is crafted out of seven unique colorful layers with a transparent top and base.
Each layer is laser cut from colorful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi while leaving the primary ports accessible.
Weighing only 92 grams the case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. Held together by nylon bolts no tools are required for assembly or dissasembly.
- Slim profile
- Clear top and base to leave Raspberry Pi visible
- Etched port markings
- High-quality colorful acrylic
- Protects your Raspberry Pi
- Leaves primary ports accessible
- Colorful, durable, and most of all fun!
- No tools required
A portion of every sale will be donated to the Raspberry Pi Foundation and geek-friendly charities Access Space and the GIST Foundation.
Be sure to check out more of our awesome Raspberry Pi accessories including:
- 4 GB SD card – you’ll need this to load the Debian image and is not included in a Pi computer purchase. Tested and works perfectly!
- 5V @ 1 Amp USB power supply – you’ll need this to power the Pi using a Micro USB cable. Tested and works perfectly!
- Micro USB cable – required to power the Pi and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- HDMI cable –
required to connect a Pi to a monitor and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- RCA cable – required to connect a Pi to a Television and is not included in a Pi computer purchase
- Ethernet cable – required if you want to connect your Pi to the Internet via a router
- Pi Cobbler + GPIO ribbon cable – an easy way to connect to the Pi GPIO breakout pins
- Pi prototyping plate kit – pop on this prototyping Pi Plate to add custom circuitry for your project! Compatible with the Pibow – remove the perspex lid, then the pi plate sits on top nicely and can be secured with the bolts provided with the Pibow!
- Miniature USB keyboard – A small keyboard for a small computer!
- 8-bit bi-directional level shifter breakout – A safe way to connect digital electronics/sensors that use up to 5V to your Pi
This product comes with the 9 acrylic pieces and fasteners. Raspberry Pi computer is not included. No other cables or connectors or accessories are included.
What is the Raspberry Pi® ? A low-cost ARM GNU/Linux box.
The Raspberry Pi® is a single-board computer developed in the UK by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with the intention of stimulating the teaching of basic computer science in schools. The design is based on a Broadcom BCM2835 system on a chip (SoC), which includes an ARM1176JZF-S 700 MHz processor, VideoCore IV GPU, and 256 megabytes of RAM. The design does not include a built-in hard disk or solid-state drive, instead relying on an SD card for booting and long-term storage. The Foundation plans to support Fedora Linux as the initial system software package/distribution, with support for Debian and Arch Linux as well – Wikipedia.
Raspberry Pi® is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.