We are a funded robotics venture looking to grow our strong technical team with an experienced mechanical engineer. The position includes competitive salary and stock options.
• Design and implement novel robotic systems in a fast paced environment, working closely with software and electrical engineers to create production systems.
• Interface with external manufacturing teams to manage mass production.
• This position is heavy on design and in-house prototyping. It demands clever solutions to a wide variety of mechanical engineering problems in a complex environment.
• 5+ years experience part/assembly design: broad technical knowledge of mechanical systems
• Knowledge of manufacturing, tooling techniques/capabilities
• Experience with robotics/automation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a multidisciplinary team
Adafruit has had paid day off for voting for our team for years, if you need help getting that going for your organization, let us know – we can share how and why we did this as well as the good results. Here are some resources for voting by mail, voting in person, and some NY resources for our NY based teams as well. If there are additional resources to add, please let us know – adafruit.com/vote
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — To make it through a tough business cycle, layoffs should be a last resort
Wearables — Rub’n’buff
Electronics — Multimeter Bandwidth – AC Signal
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: CircuitPython 6 Release Candidate, new hardware & more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #ElectronicHalloween @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Matrix Portal, Solar Lawn Sprinkler and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — micro:bit version 2 Announced!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — BACK IN STOCK – Adafruit 2.9″ Grayscale eInk / ePaper Display FeatherWing – 4 Level Grayscale
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.