This touch controller set is a quick and easy way to control a bunch of our 12V analog RGB LED strip. The box part contains power driver circuitry and a capacitive touch interface. By wiring the analog strip to the box you can easily adjust the color with the touch wheel– perfect for mounting on the wall.
The box has a few ‘programs’ built in, such as rainbow fading and a really obnoxious colorful blinking effect. However, you’ll probably end up being very happy with the basic control system that the dial allows. You can turn it on or off by pressing the power button, change through programmable modes, and select the color using the scrolling color wheel.
This package contains just the wired controller box. You’ll likely want to pick up a few other items to complete the project:
- Solderless Analog RGB LED Strip Clip Sampler or 4-pin euro terminal blockallows connecting the LED strip without soldering
- 12V 5A power adapter is perfect for driving any of our LED strips! It can drive up to 5 meters of the 60 LED/meter strip
- JST Plugs and JST Receptacles – for quick connecting LED strip segments.
- 2.1mm barrel jack adapter will let you solderlessly connect the 12V power adapter to the RGB controller box.
- LED strips! You can use this with our 60 LED/meter RGB, 30 LED/meter RGB or 60 LED/meter warm white.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Shenzhen: The Silicon Valley of Hardware (Full Documentary) and Who invests in hardware?
Wearables — Take flight with shiny wings
Electronics — Inadequate volt signal
Biohacking — Movie: The Immortalists – Live Forever… or die trying.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.