MakerBot is looking for a senior programmer with extensive experience in embedded programming. The right person is a strong team player and is used to working in a deadline-driven and structured programming environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Design and develop software – including embedded software – for 3D printing products.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to interact with a wide range of users
- 5+ years professional C or C++ experience (or equivalent)
- 5+ years professional experience with embedded systems
- Linux programming experience
- Python experience
- Tight deadline & delivery experience
- Excellent teamwork, accountability and attention to detail
- Degree in computer science or comparable
- Familiarity with 3D printing or MakerBot
- Previous experience working on Polygonal Meshing applications
- Candidate Availability
The candidate must live in the New York City metropolitan area and work on site. There will be no relocation or remote interviews available for this position. In addition, the candidate must be completely available to work in the US. No visa assistance or visa processing will be provided.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Jenny Lawton COO of TechStars @jennylawton @techstars
Wearables — Cool down
Electronics — Trouble with LM741
Biohacking — EEG Options for Brain Control Interface Projects
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.