MakerBot is looking for a senior programmer with extensive experience in embedded programming. The right person is a strong team player and is used to working in a deadline-driven and structured programming environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Design and develop software – including embedded software – for 3D printing products.
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to interact with a wide range of users
- 5+ years professional C or C++ experience (or equivalent)
- 5+ years professional experience with embedded systems
- Linux programming experience
- Python experience
- Tight deadline & delivery experience
- Excellent teamwork, accountability and attention to detail
- Degree in computer science or comparable
- Familiarity with 3D printing or MakerBot
- Previous experience working on Polygonal Meshing applications
- Candidate Availability
The candidate must live in the New York City metropolitan area and work on site. There will be no relocation or remote interviews available for this position. In addition, the candidate must be completely available to work in the US. No visa assistance or visa processing will be provided.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Inside One of the World’s Most Secretive iPhone Factories”
Wearables — With aging comes beauty
Electronics — Breadboard Capacitance
Biohacking — “1 Minute of All-Out Exercise May Have Benefits of 45 Minutes of Moderate Exertion”
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.