IT IS HERE! NEW PRODUCT – FLORA Starter Pack. Please note, we are just getting back to full production mode after Hurricane Sandy. We have the FLORA packs for now for sale, we’ll have each item available individually shortly!
Get started with the fabulous Adafruit FLORA platform with this lovely starter kit. Included are plenty of parts to make a few different fun projects! There’s a Flora motherboard, a GPS module that can also perform location datalogging, eight ultra-bright chainable RGB pixels, a battery holder and batteries, two types of our high quality stainless steel thread, alligator clips to help you test out your parts, a USB cable for reprogramming the Flora, and some parts to make a wearable remote control (or TV-B-Gone!): NPN transistors, long range IR LEDs, and matching resistors. Over $120 worth of goodies, for under $100.
- FLORA main board
- Flora Wearable Ultimate GPS module
- Eight Flora RGB Smart Pixels
- 3xAAA Battery holder with JST connector and on/off switch
- Stainless Thin Conductive Thread – 2 ply – 25 meter/85 ft
- Stainless Medium Conductive Thread – 3 ply – 18 meter/60 ft
- Small Alligator Clip Test Lead (set of 12)
- USB cable – A/MiniB – 3ft
- 4x Alkaline AAA batteries
- 2x NPN Bipolar Transistors (PN2222)
- 2x Super-bright 5mm IR LEDs
- 2x 100-ohm resistors
And since it’s from Adafruit we have great tutorials on our learn.adafruit.com Learning system to help you get started!
Becky Stern, our Director of Wearable electronics will be adding tutorials, videos and more each week!
We guarantee lots of safe sewing fun!