This is a simple li-ion charger without a dedicated li-ion charger IC. This circuit can be used to efficiently and intelligently charge any single cell Li-ion battery pack like mobile battery, digicam battery, etc.
- Charging via mini-USB connector which is very common.
- Charging status display by LED
- Simple circuit by using opamp, resistor, and not by any complex dedicated IC or micro-controller.
- Charges completely drained (0V) battery packs.
- Max charging current 500mA(limited by USB supply), depending on battery.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Follow up – FTDI CEO, Fred Dart interview is coming
Wearables — Testing your Circuit
Electronics — Relieve Strain with Hot Glue
Biohacking — The science behind a good cup of coffee
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.