- Hurricane Sandy affects our friends on the Eastern Seaboard USA.
- Participate in the NAE Energy Ethics Video Challenge.
- Call for WIE Webinar Presenters
- New 2012 WIE Posters Are Now Available
- IEEE in the News (Excerpt)
- IEEE Newsroom (Excerpt)
- WIE “Love” Engineering! Do “You” Love Engineering, Too? Do Tell…
- Featured Group of the Month Highlights
- Featured WIE Group of the Month
- WIE Around the World: -IEEE WIE Outreach Event held by Hampton University WIE in Hampton, Virginia USA
- WIE PC Wallpaper Is Now Available
- WIE Resources
- EXCITED ABOUT WIE? Do you want to have some fun…
- IEEE WIE Assistance
- 2012 IEEE WIE Poster Series
Download here (PDF).
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Analog Devices to Buy Linear Technology for $14.8 Billion”
Wearables — Practice patience
Electronics — Look to ferrites (no, not ferrets, the European polecat) when faced with high frequency
Biohacking — TCAPS and Mary Roach on The 99% Invisible Podcast
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.