We are looking for incredible Electronics Engineers to join our mission of revolutionizing the world using high tech.
You will work on developing prototype and develop the manufacturing design. You will directly be involved in the production operations. You will also be working on developing new cutting edge technologies for product we have in mind. Our team is fun, smart, and relentless. So are you.
You must be very self-driven, but also have great teamwork and collaboration skills to interface with the consumer research team, the design team and the CEO. You will work from your home so you need tooling. And most importantly, you should also be ready to overcome all the exciting challenges that come with the startup world.
• Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering.
• Defining, designing, implementing, and realizing real-time critical electronics systems.
• Excellent proficiency in designing, developing and evaluating hardware and software.
• Schematic design of circuits and assemblies.
• PCB Layout of printed circuit boards (EAGLE, MENTOR).
• Parts selection and testing.
• Developing/testing hardware to meet specific feature objectives from FDA regulations.
• Maintaining revision notes on all hardware versions.
• Participating in routine design reviews of hardware requirements.
• Lab testing of all hardware to ensure features and functions are correctly implemented
• Generating IP in the field of real time microelectronics and embedded systems.
• Collaborating with the designer and the consumer researcher as needed.
• Proficiency in prototyping a plus including using a Laser Cutter, 3D Printer, and Machine Tools
• Comfortable working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excited about the our project and ready to work hard with the team.
• Position is full-time, part-time or contract
• We are based in Paris but we can work with people from outside the country
• Outstanding Learning Environment.
Adafruit has had paid day off for voting for our team for years, if you need help getting that going for your organization, let us know – we can share how and why we did this as well as the good results. Here are some resources for voting by mail, voting in person, and some NY resources for our NY based teams as well. If there are additional resources to add, please let us know – adafruit.com/vote
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — To make it through a tough business cycle, layoffs should be a last resort
Wearables — Ornaments to the rescue
Electronics — Keep track of those rails!
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: VSC for RasPi/Chromebook, projects and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #ElectronicHalloween @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Matrix Portal, Solar Lawn Sprinkler and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — micro:bit version 2 Announced!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — New Products 10/14/2020 featuring Adafruit Grayscale 1.5″ OLED Graphic Display – STEMMA QT/Qwiic!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.