- Copper tape 6mm x 15m roll (0:06)
- Copper tape 25mm x 15m roll (0:06)
- In-line power switch for 2.1mm barrel jack (1:34)
- Electric Imp (3:22)
- Electric Imp April: Basic prototyping (4:50)
- HDMI/VGA/DVI Display – 7″ Diagonal – 1080×600 (8:46)
- Black GPIO Ribbon Cable for Raspberry Pi (10:11)
- Simple 315MHz Remote and Receivers video
- Keyfob RF Remote Control – 315MHz (10:42)
- M4 Receiver – 315MHz Momentary Type
- Receiver – 315MHz Toggle Type
- L4 Receiver – 315MHz Latching Selector Type
Subscribe to Adafruit on YouTube
New tutorials on the Adafruit Learning System
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Bunnie working with Snowden on phone tracking and also taking on the DMCA Section 1201 with the EFF
Wearables — Gluing gloves
Electronics — Code like everyone’s watching
Biohacking — Melatonin Hacking – Avoiding Blue Light Near Bedtime
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.