NEW PRODUCT – OpenBeam Precut Machinist Kit – Black Aluminum – Get cracking on your robot, fixture or gantry with this luxurious extruded aluminum kit. This is the ultimate Open-Beam kit, for machine builders! You get tons of stuff, so you won’t end up frustrated and missing a component. The pieces are also pre-cut so for many projects you won’t even need to get out your hacksaw. All extrusions are 15mm by 15mm square.
- 8 pieces of 300mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 280mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 210mm long extrusion
- 8 pieces of 150mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 120mm long extrusion
- 8 pieces of 90mm long extrusion
- 8 pieces of 60mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 45mm long extrusion
- 4 pieces of 30mm long extrusion
- 4 NEMA17 Motor Mount
- 2 Servo Mount
- 2 Shaft Clamp Sets
- 2 608 NEMA17 Adapters
- 8 pieces of T bracket
- 32 pieces of L bracket
- 8 foot brackets
- 100 pack of zinc nuts, 100 pack of carbon steel nuts (not for use in wet environments), 200 pack of bolts and a 2mm hex key
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — “Inside One of the World’s Most Secretive iPhone Factories”
Wearables — It’s not cheating
Electronics — Blown transistor?
Biohacking — “1 Minute of All-Out Exercise May Have Benefits of 45 Minutes of Moderate Exertion”
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.