Love Flora but want a bite-sized version? Look no further, Gemma is a tiny wearable platform board with a lot of might in a 1″ diameter package. Powered by a Attiny85 and programmable with an Arduino IDE over USB, you’ll be able to realize any wearable project!
Gemma is still wrapping up development, sign up to get first crack when Gemma is released.
- Powered by the ATtiny85 with 3 available I/O pins, one of which is also an analog input and two which can do PWM output
- Progammable over the micro USB connection
- Onboard 3.3v Regulator and power LED
- Reset button
- Works with our Flora NeoPixels (can drive about a dozen – not much RAM!)
- Super tiny design, only 1″ (25mm) diameter & 4mm thick
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — FOSSHAPE familiarity
Electronics — Stay disciplined with ERC
Biohacking — Itch Tracker for Apple Watch
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.